Softline COPP Footstool, 620 light grey felt $900.00
Designer: Busk+Hertzog, 2006
Country of Origin: Denmark
Dimensions (LxDxH): 107 x 107 x 35 cm (42″ x 42″ x 14″)
Materials: Wood Frame With Slats, Lacquered Metal Legs, Polyurethane Cell-Foam Cushioning
Prices vary depending on fabric/color choice. Visit the Softline website to view all fabric/color options.
Why is it Special?
The Copp is comprised of 3 different elements: a sofabed, chaise and footstool. They can be combined to make various different combinations, and the sofabed can be assembled with the arm on the right or the left. Both the sofabed and the chaise easily unfold with a simple lift mechanism to create single beds. They can then be pushed together to make a double bed, just like your grandparents did.
Felt (80% wool, 20% polyamide)
Vision (60% cotton, 20% acrylic, 10% viscose)
Nordic (38% cotton, 18% viscose, 24% acrylic, 12 % wool, 6% polyester, 2% polyamide)
ABOUT OUR SOFAS:
Softline sofas feature high quality, eco-friendly materials, are made in Denmark, and come in a variety of fabrics (made in Italy). We have a large selection of various colors and fabrics for each style of sofa warehoused here in Vancouver. They are available for immediate delivery. We are happy to ship furniture anywhere in North America. If we don’t have what you want in stock, we will special order one for you, and the lead time is approximately 3-4 months.
Some of the features are:
- all materials meet the Öko-Tex Standard 100 for environmental sustainability in Europe
- free from all stain guards, fire retardants, and PBDEs. No Off-Gassing!
- removable covers for easy dry-cleaning and stain removal
- additional slipcovers and various sizes of cushions are available
* Because of the size and weight of this item, free shipping does not apply. Please provide your shipping address and we will get back to you with a quote as quickly as possible.