Designer: Robert Zoller, 2012
Country of Origin: Denmark
Dimensions (LxDxH): Sofa: 162cm x 80cm x 73cm Seat Height is 39 cm, Seat Depth is 57 cm.
Materials: High Elastic And Cold Cured Polyurethane Foam Seating, Steel Frame, Ash Wood Legs
$1800 (Vision,) $1900 (Felt/Valencia/EcoCotton), $2050 (Nordic)
Visit the Softline website to view all fabric/color options.
Why is it Special?
With its small, comfy and compact form, SCOPE offers a modern and relaxed approach to design. Comfort and high quality in clean lines that will always be modern. Perfect for urban living where space is limited! Design allows for many comfortable sitting and lounging positions. Can be placed in a variety of ways, as the piece is elegant and classic from all angles. This timeless Nordic design is equipped with removable covers for cleaning and changing. Matching chair also available.
Felt (80% wool, 20% polyamide)
Vision (60% cotton, 20% acrylic, 10% viscose)
EcoCotton (75% Cotton, 20% Poly Acrylic)
Valencia (%100 Vinyl)
Nordic (38% cotton, 18% viscose, 24% acrylic, 12 % wool, 6% polyester, 2% polyamide)
ABOUT OUR SOFAS:
Softline sofas feature high quality, eco-friendly materials, are made in Denmark, and come in a variety of fabrics (made in Italy). We have a large selection of various colors and fabrics for each style of sofa warehoused here in Vancouver. They are available for immediate delivery. We are happy to ship furniture anywhere in North America. If we don’t have what you want in stock, we will special order one for you, and the lead time is approximately 3-4 months.
Some of the features are:
- all materials meet the Öko-Tex Standard 100 for environmental sustainability in Europe
- free from all stain guards, fire retardants, and PBDEs. No Off-Gassing!
- removable covers for easy dry-cleaning and stain removal
- additional slipcovers and various sizes of cushions are available
* Because of the size and weight of this item, free shipping does not apply. Please provide your shipping address and we will get back to you with a quote as quickly as possible.